July 21 – an extra day
- Additional day for extra fee.
- Possible excursion to Venice for extra charge.
- Free time to relax on the beach in Rimini.
- Rehearsals with a foreign conductor with a pre-submitted application
- Discussion performances for soloists and groups participating in the competition
- Opening Ceremony in the central historical square
- Rehearsal with a foreign conductor with a pre-submitted application
- Discussion performances for soloists and bands not participating in the competition
- Gala concert of soloists and bands and orchestras
- Presentation of prizes and grants in the historic center of the resort of Rimini
- Sightseeing and excursions *
- Master class or solo concerts by pre-submitted applications.
- Sightseeing and excursion to San Marino.
- Possible to visit Florence, Verona or amusement parks Mirabilandia or Gardaland *
- Free time in Rimini
July 26 – end of the minimum festival program
- It is possible to order additional days
- * – Optional service for an additional fee.