Events of the festival:
1. Competition teams nominations and categories, regardless of the number of members of the group.
2. The possibility of participation in a mixed category.
3. The possibility of participation in nominations where a more voluminous combination of different directions is allowed, such as folk orchestras and ensembles or folk dance, etc.
4. The jury of this festival is represented by honored artists of Europe.
5. The competition of this festival is held in the hall as convenient as possible for holding a competition of this level.
6. Dance stars, choreographers of different directions, choreographers of theaters, folk artists, directors and folk vocalists are invited to master classes.
7. Gala concerts and awards are held in the central squares with the audience surrounded by monuments of UNESCO. There are professional scenes with sound, light, special coating, as well as a joint final.
8. Festival packages include assistance for the entire festival period, cultural and entertainment events.
9. All Laureates receive grants for participation in the “Sympathy of Europark” festivals in Disneyland or the “World of Youth” cruise festivals.
10. All participants are awarded with diplomas, mementos and medals.